- Perfect “in-betweener” bike, for those not quite ready for a 20″ wheel size
- 18″ Wheels with 9.5″ Frame, ideal for children 4 years and above
- Super lightweight, triple butted alloy frame
- Shortened crank arms and stem to fit young children much better
- Junior Specific V-Brakes
- CNC braking surface on rims for added power and durability
- Complete weight just 6.96kg
Exploring the stunning countryside or riding the distance to a quintessential little café can become a reality, regardless of your fitness level. Suitable for multi-purpose adventures with the stability of a mountain bike and the larger wheel/narrower tyre benefits of a road bike. A Bosch drive system and powerful battery is built into a frame capable of taking mud guards to keep you dry and pannier racks to help with luggage on longer adventures.
The brand new Tripster AT takes Kinesis’s years of experience gained with the now legendary Tripster ATR and our range of championship winning cyclocross bikes, to create a bike capable of almost all terrains and adventures. During the development of the Tripster AT Kinesis also worked closely with the late Mike Hall in the design [...]
So what is this Straggler anyway? The easy answer is to say that we added disc brakes to a Cross-Check and this is close to accurate. People have asked us to make a disc version of our highly versatile Cross-Check for a long time now and almost everything about the two are very similar. Straggler is slightly different, though.