- Perfect little bike to start pedalling!
- 14″ Wheels with 8″ Frame, ideal for children 3 years and above
- Super lightweight, triple butted alloy frame
- Shortened crank arms and stem to fit young children much better
- Junior Specific V-Brakes
- Funky, co-branded Selle Royal/Squish Saddle
- CNC braking surface on rims for added power and durability
- Fully enclosed chainguard to keep clothes (and curious fingers!) protected
- Complete weight just 5.8kg
- Available to test in-store now!
A lovely step-through bicycle, (large only left) The Light Blue Parkside 5spd is a is a lightweight alloy framed urban bike featuring a low step-through kissed tube design and fitted with the latest version of the low maintenance Sturmey Archer 5 speed internal gear hub system.
Terra C is characterised by its light responsive ride quality, built with the specifications necessary to provide capable control across varied terrain. An adaptive bike crafted to ensure that your next adventure, new route, or old commute is a total blast. The frame geometry is poised to descend and corner with ease inspiring confident off-road handling. Take it back to the tarmac and the excellent power transfer provided by the carbon layup is immediately apparent. Innegra fibres are woven into the carbon at strategic locations to protect the frame from impact damage; this ensures the ‘light and fast’ design ethos is met with the durability riders expect.
The 105 Hydro version of the Terra Gravel is the latest evolution of our original gravel bike. With the additional braking power that is provided by hydraulic disc brakes, you can be more confident when stopping even in wet and icy conditions. The extra braking power combined with our Terra G frame makes for an excellent combination. "Orro has thought carefully about practicalities with the Terra Gravel – it’s a bike that’s designed to be ridden hard and far." - Outdoor Fitness