- Perfect little bike to start pedalling!
- 14″ Wheels with 8″ Frame, ideal for children 3 years and above
- Super lightweight, triple butted alloy frame
- Shortened crank arms and stem to fit young children much better
- Junior Specific V-Brakes
- Funky, co-branded Selle Royal/Squish Saddle
- CNC braking surface on rims for added power and durability
- Fully enclosed chainguard to keep clothes (and curious fingers!) protected
- Complete weight just 5.8kg
- Available to test in-store now!
Available in 15″ frame size, our Squish 26 is a great choice for your little cyclist aged 9 years and over. Of course, at this age, they’re often more grown up than their parents (or so we let them think!), this is why at Squish HQ in Birmingham, we pureposefully designed the colours and graphics to be more subtle. You still get little Squish clinging onto the front of the bike and cool little hints of colour on the rims, headset spacers and even the rear mech hanger, but that’s just a nod to the playful side of Squish….these bikes mean business! With 152mm cranks, 32T chainring and Shimano 8spd 11-32T cassette, there’s enough gear ratio’s to get up most hills when powered on sweets, and enough low gears to race back down. The double-wall alloy rims, powerful alloy v-brakes and robust triple butted frame ensure weight is kept to a minimum, but ensures performance is second to none!
The Terra Gravel 105 FSA is the original ORRO gravel bike, with rugged simplicity and dependability at its heart. Our OSD triple-butted 6061 aircraft grade aluminium frame is equally adept at adventures as it is commuting. Designed with venturesome riders in mind; those who may want to take the shortcut along the towpath; hammer the bridleways instead of the tarmac. Unlike the very first versions of the Terra Gravel, the latest iteration now comes with 35mm tyre clearance (32mm with guards) which allows for ultimate control, comfort and grip and for 2021 in this brand new Vesuvius Silver colour.
Great steel touring / adventure / gravel bikes from Cinelli!