- The world is ALMOST your oyster! Our 24″ Squish is perfect for keen little cyclists
- 24″ Wheels with 11″ Frame, ideal for children 8 years and above
- Super lightweight, triple butted alloy frame
- Shortened crank arms and stem to fit young children much better
- Shimano 8 speed gears
- CNC braking surface on rims for added power and durability
- Complete weight just 9.36kg
The new Squish MTB’s are…well, they’re awesome! What child wouldn’t want a cool, lightweight, easy to use mountain bike with suspension forks that are not only lightweight and easy to adjust, but that actually work properly! Using our tried and tested Triple Butted Alloy frame, we’ve added extra strength where needed to ensure it can ride through the bumps with ease. Coupled perfectly with that is the premium lightweight Air suspension forks from SR Suntour. As your child grows/gets heavier, you can add extra air pressure to the forks to offer more resistance over bumps. Likewise, if your child is a lightweight racer (like our bikes!) you can let some air out the fork to ensure they get maximum movement! Really simple!
The Terra Gravel 105 FSA is the original ORRO gravel bike, with rugged simplicity and dependability at its heart. Our OSD triple-butted 6061 aircraft grade aluminium frame is equally adept at adventures as it is commuting. Designed with venturesome riders in mind; those who may want to take the shortcut along the towpath; hammer the bridleways instead of the tarmac. Unlike the very first versions of the Terra Gravel, the latest iteration now comes with 35mm tyre clearance (32mm with guards) which allows for ultimate control, comfort and grip and for 2021 in this brand new Vesuvius Silver colour.