- Perfect “in-betweener” bike, for those not quite ready for a 20″ wheel size
- 18″ Wheels with 9.5″ Frame, ideal for children 4 years and above
- Super lightweight, triple butted alloy frame
- Shortened crank arms and stem to fit young children much better
- Junior Specific V-Brakes
- CNC braking surface on rims for added power and durability
- Complete weight just 6.96kg
- Dynamo routing on the fork, plus three-pack mounts on the blade and every braze-on you’ll ever need for racks,mudguards, water bottle cages, and more
- 12mm thru-axles for a stiffer feel and increased stability when fully loaded
- Shortened seat tube and slightly sloped top tube for improved stand-over clearance, plus increased stack height for a more upright and comfortable riding position
- Flat-mount disc brakes
- Clearance for 26” x 2.1” tyres with or without mudguards, or 700c x 47mm with or without mudguards
A lovely custom built steel road/gravel bike from Tony Butterworths. The first bike I've ever voluntarily put white bar tape on!
The lightest Terra C we’ve ever created also has the gearing range to open up your riding potential thanks to the innovative Campagnolo Ekar gravel optimized group. The maxim of the entire Ekar groupset, to smartly mate strength with light weight, is a common value for our design processes with Terra C. Finished in our exquisite iridescent Dark Radiant frame colourway to a limited production run, the Orro Terra C Ekar is our ultimate specification gravel bike offering.
A lovely step-through bicycle, (large only left) The Light Blue Parkside 5spd is a is a lightweight alloy framed urban bike featuring a low step-through kissed tube design and fitted with the latest version of the low maintenance Sturmey Archer 5 speed internal gear hub system.