A steamroller has the ability to flatten anything in it’s path, which is exactly how you’ll feel the first time you take our Surly Steamroller fixed-gear for a twirl.
Designed to give you the ideal foundation for a pure and unadulterated fixed gear bicycle… you may think ‘messenger’, ‘track’, urban assault or coffee shop… or whatever… but make it your thing.
- Double butted Surly Cro-Mo tubing.
- Investment cast Surly track dropouts.
- FFF chainstays (up to 700x38c + guards)
- Chainstay clearance; up to 50T ring.
- No braze-ons (except 1 set of S/T cage mounts)
- Rear mudguard eyelets only, none on forks.
- 68mm BB
- 120mm rear spacing
- 1 1/8″ A-head.
- Weight: 1.9Kg (53cm frame only)
- Traditional brazed Cr-Mo fork (850g) included.
- Takes standard or mid drop (47–57mm) caliper brakes (no stops for housing)