- Perfect “in-betweener” bike, for those not quite ready for a 20″ wheel size
- 18″ Wheels with 9.5″ Frame, ideal for children 4 years and above
- Super lightweight, triple butted alloy frame
- Shortened crank arms and stem to fit young children much better
- Junior Specific V-Brakes
- CNC braking surface on rims for added power and durability
- Complete weight just 6.96kg
Shimano 105 Hydro 2 x 11 groupset, medium only left in stock Terra C is characterised by its light responsive ride quality, built with the specifications necessary to provide capable control across varied terrain. An adaptive bike crafted to ensure that your next adventure, new route, or old commute is a total blast. The frame geometry is poised to descend and corner with ease inspiring confident off-road handling. Take it back to the tarmac and the excellent power transfer provided by the carbon layup is immediately apparent. Innegra fibres are woven into the carbon at strategic locations to protect the frame from impact damage; this ensures the ‘light and fast’ design ethos is met with the durability riders expect. NOTE - there are some scratches on one of the shifter bodies so we have knocked £100 off this bike!