- Perfect “in-betweener” bike, for those not quite ready for a 20″ wheel size
- 18″ Wheels with 9.5″ Frame, ideal for children 4 years and above
- Super lightweight, triple butted alloy frame
- Shortened crank arms and stem to fit young children much better
- Junior Specific V-Brakes
- CNC braking surface on rims for added power and durability
- Complete weight just 6.96kg
The lightest Terra C we’ve ever created also has the gearing range to open up your riding potential thanks to the innovative Campagnolo Ekar gravel optimized group. The maxim of the entire Ekar groupset, to smartly mate strength with light weight, is a common value for our design processes with Terra C. Finished in our exquisite iridescent Dark Radiant frame colourway to a limited production run, the Orro Terra C Ekar is our ultimate specification gravel bike offering.
The new Squish MTB’s are…well, they’re awesome! What child wouldn’t want a cool, lightweight, easy to use mountain bike with suspension forks that are not only lightweight and easy to adjust, but that actually work properly! Using our tried and tested Triple Butted Alloy frame, we’ve added extra strength where needed to ensure it can ride through the bumps with ease. Coupled perfectly with that is the premium lightweight Air suspension forks from SR Suntour. As your child grows/gets heavier, you can add extra air pressure to the forks to offer more resistance over bumps. Likewise, if your child is a lightweight racer (like our bikes!) you can let some air out the fork to ensure they get maximum movement! Really simple!