- Perfect “in-betweener” bike, for those not quite ready for a 20″ wheel size
- 18″ Wheels with 9.5″ Frame, ideal for children 4 years and above
- Super lightweight, triple butted alloy frame
- Shortened crank arms and stem to fit young children much better
- Junior Specific V-Brakes
- CNC braking surface on rims for added power and durability
- Complete weight just 6.96kg
£1,499.99 inc. VAT
Lowside is like the grownup version of the bike you rode when you were a kid and still had hopes and dreams and some semblance of ambition. It’s just as happy riding singletrack as it is parked outside your favorite drinking establishment. Lowside is a single speed mountain bike. Singlespeeding has been a part of Surly’s DNA since day one when we launched the 1x1 Rat Ride. After a lot of Homie Fall Fests and more feats of strength than we can recall, we decided to discontinue it a couple years back. Lowside picks up right where the 1x1 left off.
"Some have dubbed the Lowside the ultimate pub cruiser."
£1,999.99 inc. VAT
- Dynamo routing on the fork, plus three-pack mounts on the blade and every braze-on you’ll ever need for racks,mudguards, water bottle cages, and more
- 12mm thru-axles for a stiffer feel and increased stability when fully loaded
- Shortened seat tube and slightly sloped top tube for improved stand-over clearance, plus increased stack height for a more upright and comfortable riding position
- Flat-mount disc brakes
- Clearance for 26” x 2.1” tyres with or without mudguards, or 700c x 47mm with or without mudguards