- Perfect “in-betweener” bike, for those not quite ready for a 20″ wheel size
- 18″ Wheels with 9.5″ Frame, ideal for children 4 years and above
- Super lightweight, triple butted alloy frame
- Shortened crank arms and stem to fit young children much better
- Junior Specific V-Brakes
- CNC braking surface on rims for added power and durability
- Complete weight just 6.96kg
The Terra Gravel 105 FSA is the original ORRO gravel bike, with rugged simplicity and dependability at its heart. Our OSD triple-butted 6061 aircraft grade aluminium frame is equally adept at adventures as it is commuting. Designed with venturesome riders in mind; those who may want to take the shortcut along the towpath; hammer the bridleways instead of the tarmac. Unlike the very first versions of the Terra Gravel, the latest iteration now comes with 35mm tyre clearance (32mm with guards) which allows for ultimate control, comfort and grip and for 2021 in this brand new Vesuvius Silver colour.
A lovely step-through bicycle, (large only left) The Light Blue Parkside 5spd is a is a lightweight alloy framed urban bike featuring a low step-through kissed tube design and fitted with the latest version of the low maintenance Sturmey Archer 5 speed internal gear hub system.