Orro Fe Street Large
£699.99 inc. VAT
Singlespeed city bike.
Simple 48-18 geared singlespeed road bike, minimal maintenance and get fit fast!
Comes with flip/flop hub to run fixed or free.
Tell your mates you have a fixie. See if you keep them. Clip on ‘tash available on request
- Dynamo routing on the fork, plus three-pack mounts on the blade and every braze-on you’ll ever need for racks,mudguards, water bottle cages, and more
- 12mm thru-axles for a stiffer feel and increased stability when fully loaded
- Shortened seat tube and slightly sloped top tube for improved stand-over clearance, plus increased stack height for a more upright and comfortable riding position
- Flat-mount disc brakes
- Clearance for 26” x 2.1” tyres with or without mudguards, or 700c x 47mm with or without mudguards
A fantastic All-Mountain / Enduro / Trail bike from UK brand Identii
- Rockshox Lyrik 150mm fork
- Deluxe Plus Rear shock
- Powerful Shimano 4 pot brakes
- Shimano 1x12 Drivetrain
- Shimano MT620 tubeless ready wheels
- Michelin Wild Enduro tyres
- Renthal Fatbar handlebars
- Gusset Stem. saddle and pedals
Available in 15″ or 13" frame size, our Squish 26 is a great choice for your little cyclist aged 9 years and over. Of course, at this age, they’re often more grown up than their parents (or so we let them think!), this is why at Squish HQ in Birmingham, we purposefully designed the colours and graphics to be more subtle. You still get little Squish clinging onto the front of the bike and cool little hints of colour on the rims, headset spacers and even the rear mech hanger, but that’s just a nod to the playful side of Squish….these bikes mean business! With 152mm cranks, 32T chainring and Shimano 8spd 11-32T cassette, there’s enough gear ratio’s to get up most hills when powered on sweets, and enough low gears to race back down. The double-wall alloy rims, powerful alloy v-brakes and robust triple butted frame ensure weight is kept to a minimum, but ensures performance is second to none!
The new Squish MTB’s are…well, they’re awesome! What child wouldn’t want a cool, lightweight, easy to use mountain bike with suspension forks that are not only lightweight and easy to adjust, but that actually work properly! Using our tried and tested Triple Butted Alloy frame, we’ve added extra strength where needed to ensure it can ride through the bumps with ease. Coupled perfectly with that is the premium lightweight Air suspension forks from SR Suntour. As your child grows/gets heavier, you can add extra air pressure to the forks to offer more resistance over bumps. Likewise, if your child is a lightweight racer (like our bikes!) you can let some air out the fork to ensure they get maximum movement! Really simple!