Cuda Balance Bike Purple
£135.00 inc. VAT
Perfect start for young riders before they add in pedals.
- Includes a rear brake and foot plate
- Develops confidence and increase co-ordination and balance
- Easy to transport and light to carry
- Weight: 5.14kg
- Dynamo routing on the fork, plus three-pack mounts on the blade and every braze-on you’ll ever need for racks,mudguards, water bottle cages, and more
- 12mm thru-axles for a stiffer feel and increased stability when fully loaded
- Shortened seat tube and slightly sloped top tube for improved stand-over clearance, plus increased stack height for a more upright and comfortable riding position
- Flat-mount disc brakes
- Clearance for 26” x 2.1” tyres with or without mudguards, or 700c x 47mm with or without mudguards
The eSPEEDER 200 marries the sporty handling and comfortable, more upright riding position of our regular SPEEDER with a natural-feeling, low-drag hub drive motor and low-profile internal battery, giving the rider a little boost whenever they need it. Smooth Shimano drivetrain and powerful hydraulic brakes deliver refined control, while the lightweight design means it's the perfect urban companion. Our normal SPEEDER is all about urban and fitness efficiency that combines fast-rolling tyres with a straight handlebar set-up and powerful disc brakes. Our eSPEEDER follows in exactly those footsteps only with a super neutral MAHLE ebikemotion X35+ rear hub motor and internal 250 Wh battery to give an extra bit of climbing or 'catch up' speed when the legs get a bit tired. You can even use an externally mounted 208 Wh MAHLE Range Extender to boost range. The stylish appearance combined with the more upright riding position and fast-rolling 700c wheels makes the SPEEDER the perfect urban and commuting bike for everybody looking for a sporty assisted city bike. This is a fantastic e-bike from Merida, in the 'light and fast' category.
- Discreet internal battery and hub motor
- Shimano 1 x 9 drivetrain
- Shimano hydraulic brakes
Terra C is characterised by its light responsive ride quality, built with the specifications necessary to provide capable control across varied terrain. An adaptive bike crafted to ensure that your next adventure, new route, or old commute is a total blast. The frame geometry is poised to descend and corner with ease inspiring confident off-road handling. Take it back to the tarmac and the excellent power transfer provided by the carbon layup is immediately apparent. Innegra fibres are woven into the carbon at strategic locations to protect the frame from impact damage; this ensures the ‘light and fast’ design ethos is met with the durability riders expect.