With a 19.5” top tube, the Wildman might be small but it packs a mean punch. It’s the perfect bike for a new BMXer looking to hit the trails, street, or skatepark. Built with 25-9 gearing, tapered fork legs, and extra-wide 2.3” tires, it’s ready to be put to the test.
- Wildman frame design with integrated seat clamp and micro dropouts
- SE tapered-leg forks with cut-out clearance for pegs
- 25-9 micro gearing with SE sprocket
- Alloy hubs
- Lightweight seat/post combo
- Top-load stem with hidden top cap for clean look
- Extra-wide 2.3” tires provide more traction and forgiveness on harsh landings
- 26.7 lbs
There are no reviews yet.