Welcome to the bikes section of our little website. Here you can see what we have in stock and what we can get in. We are stockists of Kinesis, Surly Orro, Forme and All City bikes but are also happy and able to supply bikes from many other brands such as Ridgeback, DMR and Identiti to name but a few.
We also do a lot of custom built bikes where you can specify every single component and get a one-off bike that is completely tailored to your needs; pop in for a chat about your next dream bike!
- Comfortable, padded saddle to keep the ride enjoyable at all times
- Clean look, integrated cable routing for improved cable longevity and transmission
- All Peak Trail models feature comfortable ergonomic grips
- 65mm suspension forks offer greater control over varying terrain
Our Curbar range has always been your entry into mountain biking. Now with the reliable assistance of a benchmark level, powerful 80 nm Bafang motor, the Curbar HTE Pro will encourage you to branch into new types of cycling, take the next step towards a new challenge or simply enjoy riding greater distances than before with up to 60 miles of assistance. Key Features:Intube battery - Bafang discretely integrated battery keeps the frame looking clean and professional. Cable integration - To deliver faultless gear changes and electrical performance, all inner cables are fully sleeved and internally routed inside the frame and fork. SR Suntour fork - The SR Suntour XCM Forks offer performance and value, stacked full of features. With sturdy 30mm steel stanchions, a stiff, forged aluminium crown with 30mm steel upper tubes, external lock out and the traction-packed performance of a coil spring. Bafang motor - The latest iteration of the M400 range comes with a rated power of 250W and powerful 80Nm performance. Its clean, compact, dynamic design makes the M420 a perfect drive system for modern electric mountain bikes.Bafang display - The DP C250 delivers all key information on a high-contrast LCD screen, positioned at the stem and perfectly readable even in direct sunlight. The control unit sits conveniently on the left handlebar grip for perfect ergonomics. Due to its IP65 rating, water and dirt cannot harm the display.
- Dynamo routing on the fork, plus three-pack mounts on the blade and every braze-on you’ll ever need for racks,mudguards, water bottle cages, and more
- 12mm thru-axles for a stiffer feel and increased stability when fully loaded
- Shortened seat tube and slightly sloped top tube for improved stand-over clearance, plus increased stack height for a more upright and comfortable riding position
- Flat-mount disc brakes
- Clearance for 26” x 2.1” tyres with or without mudguards, or 700c x 47mm with or without mudguards