Welcome to the bikes section of our little website. Here you can see what we have in stock and what we can get in. We are stockists of Kinesis, Surly Orro, Forme and All City bikes but are also happy and able to supply bikes from many other brands such as Ridgeback, DMR and Identiti to name but a few.
We also do a lot of custom built bikes where you can specify every single component and get a one-off bike that is completely tailored to your needs; pop in for a chat about your next dream bike!
"Terra X is based on our ever popular Terra C, characterised by its light responsive ride quality and built with the specifications necessary to provide capable control across varied terrain. An adaptive bike crafted to ensure that your next adventure, new route, or old commute is a total blast. The frame geometry is poised to descend and corner with ease, inspiring confident off-road handling. The new aluminium frame is well suited to long days in the saddle, and epic bike packing adventures. The carbon front fork helps control vibrations whilst the aluminium frame allows more flexibility when it comes to luggage, able to hold more weight than its carbon counterpart. The frame still retains its signature stiffness, allowing you to get the power down when you need it the most. " A great bike, ally frame, carbon fork, Shimano GRX 2 x 10 groupset and Fulcrum Wheels.
Merida's heartland has always been bombproof aluminium hardtails. Half a century of frame building experience counts for a lot. Merida Big Seven 60 hardtail with sophisticated TFS aluminium frame, 2 x 9 drivetrain, RockShox Judy fork and complete Shimano drivetrain hubs and hydraulic disc brakes. Merida's heartland has always been bombproof aluminium hardtails. Half a century of frame building experience counts for a lot. All Big Nine and Big Seven models use a sophisticated TFS frame featuring the latest technology: Full internal cable routing for a clean neat set up. Tapered headtube offering the potential for future upgrades. Inboard disc brake mounts protect the brake and maximise stopping power. As much Shimano componentry as possible has been added to complement the modern frame and enhance reliability. There are a wide range of sizes; Big Seven for shorter riders and Big Nine for taller riders with a healthy overlap between the two. 27.5″ Wheeled Alloy Hardtail MTB Shimano 2 x 9 Drivetrain Shimano Hydraulic Brakes Rockshox Judy Suspension Forks.
- Comfortable, padded saddle to keep the ride enjoyable at all times
- Clean look, integrated cable routing for improved cable longevity and transmission
- All Peak Trail models feature comfortable ergonomic grips
- 65mm suspension forks offer greater control over varying terrain
A balance bike teaches children very crucial skills, balance and co-ordination. When this is developed at an early age, it has a notable impact on their confidence when it comes to cycling unsupported without stabilisers. It also helps children to develop great bike handling and braking skills which naturally transfers on to the pedal bike when they are ready. Our range of Runner bikes is the perfect place to start. All Runners are equipped with a rear brake and foot platform for when they hit the gliding stage! Perfect start for young riders before they add in pedals. Includes a rear brake and foot plate. Develops confidence and increase co-ordination and balance. Easy to transport and light to carry.
Perfect start for young riders before they add in pedals.
- Includes a rear brake and foot plate
- Develops confidence and increase co-ordination and balance
- Easy to transport and light to carry
- Weight: 5.14kg
- Dynamo routing on the fork, plus three-pack mounts on the blade and every braze-on you’ll ever need for racks,mudguards, water bottle cages, and more
- 12mm thru-axles for a stiffer feel and increased stability when fully loaded
- Shortened seat tube and slightly sloped top tube for improved stand-over clearance, plus increased stack height for a more upright and comfortable riding position
- Flat-mount disc brakes
- Clearance for 26” x 2.1” tyres with or without mudguards, or 700c x 47mm with or without mudguards
Singlespeed city bike. Simple 48-18 geared singlespeed road bike, minimal maintenance and get fit fast! Comes with flip/flop hub to run fixed or free. Tell your mates you have a fixie. See if you keep them. Clip on 'tash available on request