Welcome to the bikes section of our little website. Here you can see what we have in stock and what we can get in. We are stockists of Kinesis, Surly Orro, Forme and All City bikes but are also happy and able to supply bikes from many other brands such as Ridgeback, DMR and Identiti to name but a few.
We also do a lot of custom built bikes where you can specify every single component and get a one-off bike that is completely tailored to your needs; pop in for a chat about your next dream bike!
Ghost KATO – One bike, endless possibilities! In the KATO series you will find fast, nimble and affordable bikes on 27.5 and 29 inch wheels built on quality frames and equipment. Frame sizes are proportional to wheel sizes, meaning we have the right size for every height from XS to XL. Thanks to the proven geometry of the frame and a comfortable yet sporty seat, you'll have a lot of fun on the Ghost KATO bike and will handle any situation with ease, whether you're climbing a hill or on a long trip. For the 2021 model year, the Ghost brand comes with five trim levels – Base, Essential, Universal, Advanced, Pro. Everyone chooses according to their needs, from the basic Base equipment to the top components in the Pro equipment. Ghost KATO Essential with reliable components and very low maintenance requirements is the right choice for all cycling enthusiasts and beginner bikers.
- Shimano 3x8 drivetrain
- Hydraulic disc brakes
- Suntour suspension fork with remote lockout
- Quality aluminium frame
- 27.5" Wheels
A balance bike teaches children very crucial skills, balance and co-ordination. When this is developed at an early age, it has a notable impact on their confidence when it comes to cycling unsupported without stabilisers. It also helps children to develop great bike handling and braking skills which naturally transfers on to the pedal bike when they are ready. Our range of Runner bikes is the perfect place to start. All Runners are equipped with a rear brake and foot platform for when they hit the gliding stage! Perfect start for young riders before they add in pedals. Includes a rear brake and foot plate. Develops confidence and increase co-ordination and balance. Easy to transport and light to carry.
Perfect start for young riders before they add in pedals.
- Includes a rear brake and foot plate
- Develops confidence and increase co-ordination and balance
- Easy to transport and light to carry
- Weight: 5.14kg
- Dynamo routing on the fork, plus three-pack mounts on the blade and every braze-on you’ll ever need for racks,mudguards, water bottle cages, and more
- 12mm thru-axles for a stiffer feel and increased stability when fully loaded
- Shortened seat tube and slightly sloped top tube for improved stand-over clearance, plus increased stack height for a more upright and comfortable riding position
- Flat-mount disc brakes
- Clearance for 26” x 2.1” tyres with or without mudguards, or 700c x 47mm with or without mudguards
A lovely step-through bicycle, (large only left) The Light Blue Parkside 5spd is a is a lightweight alloy framed urban bike featuring a low step-through kissed tube design and fitted with the latest version of the low maintenance Sturmey Archer 5 speed internal gear hub system.