Welcome to the bikes section of our little website. Here you can see what we have in stock and what we can get in. We are stockists of Kinesis, Surly Orro, Forme and All City bikes but are also happy and able to supply bikes from many other brands such as Ridgeback, DMR and Identiti to name but a few.
We also do a lot of custom built bikes where you can specify every single component and get a one-off bike that is completely tailored to your needs; pop in for a chat about your next dream bike!
Alloy Medium (46cm) MTB frame with Suntour Zeron 35 140mm suspension forks 27.5+ wheel size setup tubeless (2.8" Schwalbe Nobby Nic tyres) Shimano MT600 wheelset Shimano SLX 1x11 M7000 groupset brakes and gears. Renthal 31.8 Fatbar handlebar with Gusset S2 stem. https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=10153805889478612
55.5cm Kinesis Tripster AT very strong frame (MTB Strength) designed in part by the late great Mike Hall RIP 2 x 11 Shimano Full 105 Groupset Mavic All Road disc wheelset TRP Spyre brakes - the best cable brakes! Gravel tyres supplied but could be supplied with road tyres. Easily loaded with bikepacking kit for multi day adventures
Superlight build on a high end Kinesis alloy frame. Medium Frame (45cm) Top of the range SID 100mm carbon crown superlight fork Hunt trail wide wheelset shod with 27.5 x 2.25 Schwalbe Racing Ralph Full XT Drivetrain apart from Hope BB, Crank and chainring Hope X2/Tech3 blue brakeset Renthal Fatbar Lite Carbon handlebars and Renthal Apex Stem USE Ultimate carbon seatpost and Tioga Spyder Stratum saddle Total weight is only just over 10kg!
This is a fantastic e-bike from Merida, in the 'light and fast' category.
- Discreet internal battery and hub motor
- Shimano 1 x 9 drivetrain
- Shimano hydraulic brakes
A great hardtail womens mountain bike. Shimano 1 x 11 wide-ratio groupset Hydraulic brakes Manitou forks (no, they are not on backwards!)
This is a great 120mm travel full suspension mountain bike from Merida.
- 130mm fork travel 120mm rear wheel travel
- Shimano 1x11 drivetrain
- Hydraulic brakes
- Dynamo routing on the fork, plus three-pack mounts on the blade and every braze-on you’ll ever need for racks,mudguards, water bottle cages, and more
- 12mm thru-axles for a stiffer feel and increased stability when fully loaded
- Shortened seat tube and slightly sloped top tube for improved stand-over clearance, plus increased stack height for a more upright and comfortable riding position
- Flat-mount disc brakes
- Clearance for 26” x 2.1” tyres with or without mudguards, or 700c x 47mm with or without mudguards
A lovely step-through bicycle, (large only left) The Light Blue Parkside 5spd is a is a lightweight alloy framed urban bike featuring a low step-through kissed tube design and fitted with the latest version of the low maintenance Sturmey Archer 5 speed internal gear hub system.