Welcome to the bikes section of our little website. Here you can see what we have in stock and what we can get in. We are stockists of Kinesis, Surly Orro, Forme and All City bikes but are also happy and able to supply bikes from many other brands such as Ridgeback, DMR and Identiti to name but a few.
We also do a lot of custom built bikes where you can specify every single component and get a one-off bike that is completely tailored to your needs; pop in for a chat about your next dream bike!
A great little hardtail mountain bike from German bicycle masters Ghost
- Shimano 3x8 drivetrain
- Hydraulic disc brakes
- Suntour suspension fork with remote lockout
- Quality aluminium frame
- 27.5" Wheels
This is a fantastic e-bike from Merida, in the 'light and fast' category.
- Discreet internal battery and hub motor
- Shimano 1 x 9 drivetrain
- Shimano hydraulic brakes
A great hardtail womens mountain bike. Shimano 1 x 11 wide-ratio groupset Hydraulic brakes Manitou forks (no, they are not on backwards!)
This is a great 120mm travel full suspension mountain bike from Merida.
- 130mm fork travel 120mm rear wheel travel
- Shimano 1x11 drivetrain
- Hydraulic brakes
- Dynamo routing on the fork, plus three-pack mounts on the blade and every braze-on you’ll ever need for racks,mudguards, water bottle cages, and more
- 12mm thru-axles for a stiffer feel and increased stability when fully loaded
- Shortened seat tube and slightly sloped top tube for improved stand-over clearance, plus increased stack height for a more upright and comfortable riding position
- Flat-mount disc brakes
- Clearance for 26” x 2.1” tyres with or without mudguards, or 700c x 47mm with or without mudguards
A lovely step-through bicycle, (large only left) The Light Blue Parkside 5spd is a is a lightweight alloy framed urban bike featuring a low step-through kissed tube design and fitted with the latest version of the low maintenance Sturmey Archer 5 speed internal gear hub system.