Welcome to the bikes section of our little website. Here you can see what we have in stock and what we can get in. We are stockists of Kinesis, Surly Orro, Forme and All City bikes but are also happy and able to supply bikes from many other brands such as Ridgeback, DMR and Identiti to name but a few.
We also do a lot of custom built bikes where you can specify every single component and get a one-off bike that is completely tailored to your needs; pop in for a chat about your next dream bike!
A fantastic All-Mountain / Enduro / Trail bike from UK brand Identii
- Rockshox Lyrik 150mm fork
- Deluxe Plus Rear shock
- Powerful Shimano 4 pot brakes
- Shimano 1x12 Drivetrain
- Shimano MT620 tubeless ready wheels
- Michelin Wild Enduro tyres
- Renthal Fatbar handlebars
- Gusset Stem. saddle and pedals
We are selling our EX-DEMO Merida one-forty E-MTB!!
- Very low miles - only 720 miles ridden since new
- Fantastic Condition
- Absolute bargain - this bike was £4350 when new!!
- Comes with a free service that you can redeem whenever you want!
This is a fantastic e-bike from Merida, in the 'light and fast' category.
- Discreet internal battery and hub motor
- Shimano 1 x 9 drivetrain
- Shimano hydraulic brakes
This is a great 120mm travel full suspension mountain bike from Merida.
- 130mm fork travel 120mm rear wheel travel
- Shimano 1x11 drivetrain
- Hydraulic brakes
The new Squish MTB’s are…well, they’re awesome! What child wouldn’t want a cool, lightweight, easy to use mountain bike with suspension forks that are not only lightweight and easy to adjust, but that actually work properly! Using our tried and tested Triple Butted Alloy frame, we’ve added extra strength where needed to ensure it can ride through the bumps with ease. Coupled perfectly with that is the premium lightweight Air suspension forks from SR Suntour. As your child grows/gets heavier, you can add extra air pressure to the forks to offer more resistance over bumps. Likewise, if your child is a lightweight racer (like our bikes!) you can let some air out the fork to ensure they get maximum movement! Really simple!